Student visa Subclass 500 permits a person from the age of 6 to study a course that is more than 3 months in duration. This is a multiple entries visa allowing you to travel in and out of Australia and should be valid for up to 5 years counting on the sort of course and the course duration.
You can enroll your children in a primary school in Australia however, they must be at least 6 years old. You can enroll them in Years 1 to 4, but they will only be granted a student visa subclass 500 for a maximum of 2 years. You or your partner or a relative must accompany them as their guardian, or you have made appropriate welfare arrangements for them until they turned 18. If you're not accompanying them as a student guardian, their school is going to be required to issue a CAAW letter to verify alternative welfare arrangements are made.
With This Visa, You Can
- You can pursue your education for 5 years in Australia.
- You'll work up to 40 hours in a fortnight.
- You can bring your parents with you.
- Student subclass 500 visa allows a world student to visit and from Australia for five years.
- You'll enroll in an additional than one education program.
• If you're in Australia then you want to be enrolled in Any CRICOS registered Australian institute.
• If you're applying outside of Australia then you would like to submit confirmation of enrollment (COE) by CRICOS registered Australian institute.
• You would like to supply bank statements, salary slips to prove that you simply are going to be enough ready to survive in Australia.
• If you've got a debt to the Australian Government then you would like to pay it back before getting to apply for visa subclass 500.
• If you are a postgraduate student and want to stay in Australia in Case your research is marked then you need to provide a letter of support from your education provider.
• You must submit an English language skill test report. If you've got completed the English language skill test then you've got to submit a test score with a minimum of 5 numbers for 10 weeks duration and 4.5 for 20 weeks course duration.
• You don’t have to provide an English proficiency test report if you're from the UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Republic of Eire.
• Confirm that you simply must have a welfare arrangement if you're below 18 years aged.
• You've got to submit an overseas student health cover(OSHC).
• You must be less than 18th years and if you are participating in any school admission program you must be above 6 years old.
Cost of visa and processing time
The cost of the scholar visa subclass 500 starts from AUD 560. It may increase/decrease consistently with applicants’ visa application type. Usually, a 500 visa takes 10 days to 90 days to process. If you belong to the defense sector of the foreign affairs department then you'll get a visa on a priority basis from 10 days to 30 days. If you are awarded student by commonwealth Gov. of Australia and supported by the defense and foreign department then a student visa 500 is free of price for you.
Also read about: Reasons Why Leg Extensions Work
How To Apply for the visa
You can apply for a student visa 500 by the online method. You can apply for this visa from Australia and out of the doors of Australia. You must provide legal documents and information. In case you provide incorrect information then your visa forms are often rejected. We suggest that you simply contact the Migration Agent Adelaide for the simplest assistance regarding visas in Australia.